consultancy following technical services are offered to the Pulp & Paper
» Patents for Industries
Process for development of Lignosulphonates from Paper Mill Waste
After an exhaustive R&D carried over a period of 2-3 years, CPPRI developed a process for manufacturing Lignosulphonates from waste lignin sludge of agro based small pulp & paper mills. The product thus developed have been found to be suitable for various commercial applications like –
a) As additive for construction industry as retarder/water reducer in concrete admixtures.
b) Improving the efficiency of chemical recovery system in wood/non-wood based mills by way of improved Rheological & Combustion behaviour of black liquor.
c) Production of Lignin Phenol Formaldehyde Resins suitable as binder in plywood industry.
Terms & Conditions
The Transfer of Technology Know-how developed by CPPRI is ready for commercialization on following terms & conditions.
• The Entrepreneurs/Interested companies have to enter into a contract agreement with CPPRI.
• Non-exclusive rights to the interested companies for use of the technology know how commercially will be transferred by CPPRI.
• The Technology Transfer Fee of Rs. 1 Lacs+ Taxes as applicable has to be paid to CPPRI.
• The above technology transfer fee will be charged in two instalments as given below :
50% of the Fee at the time of signing the contract agreement between CPPRI & interested company and balance 50% after successful transfer of technology for manufacturing of the product.
• In addition to above, the interested company shall bear the following charges:
- Tour & Travel expenses of CPPRI scientists to visit mill/company or any other places for tours undertaken in connection with the technology transfer activity including meeting etc.
- Lodging & Boarding charges of CPPRI scientists - at site, transit or any other places & any other expenses relating to the above purpose
• Company will pay 2% of the basic sale value of the product to CPPRI, (Excluding Govt. levies on the product sale)
The interested companies may contact, Director CPPRI for further details.
Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute
Po. Box. 174, Star Paper Mill Road,
Himat Nagar, Saharanpur- 247 001
(Phone) +91-132-2714050 (Direct)59/61/62 Ext. 201
For further queries contact us at :